ROAD & DOCK CLOSURES UPDATE: WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 23, 2018
City of West Palm Beach Road and Dock Closure Updates are issued weekly
CITY OF WEST PALM BEACH CLOSURES
- Olive Ave. between Clematis St. and Datura St. (through November 2018): One of two northbound only lanes will be closed for alley restoration.
- Cumberland Dr. (through January 2019): Reduced speeds on the eastbound and westbound lanes between Military Tr. and Village Blvd. for a road beautification and safety project. Flaggers will assist motorists
- Georgia Ave. south of Nottingham Blvd. (until further notice). Full closure for the first 300 ft south of Georgia for installation of the drainage system and road reconstruction.
- Clematis Streetscape Project (through October): 300 block of Clematis St. between S. Olive Ave. and S. Dixie Hwy. is closed to road traffic during construction. Pedestrian traffic will remain unaffected, and businesses will remain open.
- Briggs and Dobbins Streets (until further notice): Local traffic only between Garden Ave. and Georgia Ave. for stormwater improvements. Eastbound traffic on Briggs St. may turn right only at Georgia Ave. On-street parking is prohibited in the work zone.
CLOSURES, REPAIRS FOR CURRIE PARK BOAT RAMPS
- Clematis by Night (September 27, 2018, 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.): Road closures on N. & S. Clematis St. between Narcissus Ave. and Flagler Dr., and Narcissus Ave. between N. Clematis St. and Banyan Blvd.
PALM BEACH COUNTY ENGINEERING & PUBLIC WORKS CLOSURES IN CITY OF WPB
- Full closure: All Currie Park boat ramps at 2400 Flagler Drive are closed for repairs. Ramps will not be accessible during the construction period. Currie Park will remain open from sunrise to sunset.
FLORIDA DEPT OF TRANSPORTATION (FDOT) CLOSURES IN CITY OF WPB
- Australian Ave. just south of 25th St. (periodic southbound lane closures until further notice) for utility valve replacement.
- Congress Ave. north of Okeechobee Blvd. to Ware Dr. (periodic northbound and southbound lane closures, one eastbound left turn lane closure): Bridge removal/culvert installation at the “F” Canal.
- N. Congress Ave. north of Presidential Way to Embassy Dr. (periodic northbound and southbound lane closures until further notice): Water main, driveway and median installation.
- Roebuck Rd. (periodic westbound daytime lane closures until further notice): FPL pole installation east of Easley Dr. to Haverhill Rd. Westbound traffic will shift into one of the eastbound left turn lanes at the intersection of Haverhill Rd.
- For more information, contact PBC Engineering & Public Works: (561) 684-4000 or http://discover.pbcgov.org/.
- Okeechobee Blvd. from Suwanee Dr., to just east of Chillingworth Dr. (through Friday, October 12, 2018) will have the outside westbound lane closed, 9 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, for sidewalk repairs.
- Military Tr., between 45th St. and Shiloh Dr. (through Friday, September 28, 2018) will have the outside northbound lane closed, 9 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, for FPL pole replacement
- For more information, contact FDOT: (866) 336-8435 or http://www.fdot.gov/
City of West Palm Beach Road and Dock Closure Updates are issued weekly by the City and may be viewed online at http://wpb.org/News-Video/Road-Closure-Updates