ROAD & DOCK CLOSURES UPDATE: WEEK OF OCTOBER 21, 2018
City of West Palm Beach Road and Dock Closure Updates are issued weekly
CITY OF WEST PALM BEACH CLOSURES
- Spruce Ave. between 34th St and 32nd St. (through Tuesday, October 30, 2018): One side of Spruce Ave. will be closed alternately for curb, sidewalk and driveway replacement. Flaggers will assist motorists within the work zone.
- Rosemary Ave. at Gardenia St. (through Friday, October 26, 2018) will be closed for utility duct work. Detours provided, and traffic maintained on Evernia St. and Fern St. throughout the construction period.
- Cumberland Dr. (through January 2019): Reduced speeds on the eastbound and westbound lanes between Military Tr. and Village Blvd. for a road beautification and safety project. Flaggers will assist motorists.
- Georgia Ave. south of Nottingham Blvd. (until further notice): Full closure for a portion of Georgia Ave. south of Nottingham Blvd. and north of Briggs St. for installation of the drainage system and road reconstruction.
- Clematis Streetscape Project (through October): 300 block of Clematis St. between S. Olive Ave. and S. Dixie Hwy. is closed to road traffic during construction. Pedestrian traffic will remain unaffected, and businesses will remain open.
- Briggs and Dobbins Streets (until further notice): Local traffic only between Garden Ave. and Georgia Ave. for stormwater improvements. Eastbound traffic on Briggs St. may turn right only at Georgia Ave. On-street parking is prohibited in the work zone.
CLOSURES, REPAIRS FOR CURRIE PARK BOAT RAMPS
- Clematis by Night (October 25, 2018, 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.): Road closures on N. & S. Clematis St. between Narcissus Ave. and Flagler Dr., and Narcissus Ave. between N. Clematis St. and Banyan Blvd.
- GreenMarket (October 27, 2018, 6:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.): Road closures on N. & S. Clematis St. between Narcissus Ave. and Flagler Dr., Narcissus Ave. between Banyan Blvd. and Clematis St., Lantana Ave. between Banyan Blvd. and N. Clematis St.
PALM BEACH COUNTY (PBC) ENGINEERING & PUBLIC WORKS CLOSURES IN CITY OF WPB
- Full closure: All Currie Park boat ramps at 2400 Flagler Drive are closed for repairs. Ramps will not be accessible during the construction period. Currie Park will remain open from sunrise to sunset.
FLORIDA DEPT OF TRANSPORTATION (FDOT) CLOSURES IN CITY OF WPB
- Jog Rd., north of 45th St., and west of Florida’s Turnpike (until further notice): Periodic southbound lane closures with flaggers controlling traffic for FPL pole replacement.
- Congress Ave. north of Okeechobee Blvd. to Ware Dr. (periodic northbound and southbound lane closures, one eastbound left turn lane closure): Bridge removal/culvert installation at the “F” Canal.
- N. Congress Ave. north of Presidential Way to Embassy Dr. (periodic northbound and southbound lane closures until further notice): Water main, driveway and median installation.
- Roebuck Rd. from Jog Rd. to Haverhill Rd. (periodic lane closures until further notice): Alternating traffic with flaggers controlling traffic for road construction.
- For more information, contact PBC Engineering & Public Works: (561) 684-4000 or http://discover.pbcgov.org/.
- Okeechobee Blvd. from Chillingworth Dr. to Spencer Dr. (through Friday, November 2, 2018) will have the outside westbound lane closed, 9 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, for underground wire installation.
- For more information, contact FDOT: (866) 336-8435 or http://www.fdot.gov/
City of West Palm Beach Road and Dock Closure Updates are issued weekly by the City and may be viewed online at http://wpb.org/News-Video/Road-Closure-Updates