CITY OF WEST PALM BEACH CLOSURES
- Spruce Ave. between 29th and 28th St. (through Friday , November 30th, 2018): East side of Spruce Ave. will be closed alternately for curb, sidewalk and driveway replacement. Flaggers will assist motorists within the work zone.
- Gregory Rd. (100 & 200 block through mid-December) for road improvements. Slower traffic in construction areas. Gregory Rd. remains accessible.
- Flagler Dr. sidewalk from south of Greenwood Dr. to Monroe Dr. (until further notice): East sidewalk near seawall closed for safety repairs. Flagler Dr. west side sidewalk between Greenwood Dr. and Monroe Dr. remains accessible.
- Hampton Rd. between Merrill Ave. and Parker Ave. (through May 2019) is closed from Merrill Ave. to Parker Ave. for installation of new wastewater system and pavement restoration.
- Cumberland Dr. between Military Tr. and Village Blvd. (through January 2019): Reduced speeds on the eastbound and westbound lanes for a road beautification and safety project. Flaggers will assist motorists. Paving work begins Monday, November 26, 2018.
- Georgia Ave. between Briggs St. and Dobbins St. (until further notice): Closed for road improvements. Local traffic only. Eastbound traffic on Briggs St. may turn right only at Georgia Ave.
- Clematis by Night – Sandi Tree Lighting (November 29, 2018, 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.): Road closures at Clematis St. between Narcissus St. and Banyan Blvd., Flagler Dr. between Banyan Blvd. and Lakeview Ave.
CLOSURES, REPAIRS FOR CURRIE PARK BOAT RAMPS
- Palm Beach Marathon (Sunday, December 2, 2018, 5:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.): Road closures at Flagler Dr. between 59th St. and N. Quadrille Blvd., Quadrille Blvd. between N. Dixie Hwy. and Lakeview Ave., S. Olive Ave. between Quadrille Blvd. and Lakeview Ave. Thursday, November 29, 2018 6:00 a.m. - Sunday, December 1, 2018 3:00 p.m.) Flagler Dr. between Banyan Blvd. and Lakeview Dr.,
- Greenmarket (Saturday, December 1, 2018, 6:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.): Road closures on Clematis St. between Narcissus Ave. and Flagler Dr., Narcissus Ave. between Banyan Blvd. and Clematis St., Lantana Ave. between Banyan Blvd. and . Clematis St.
- 300 block of Clematis. (Saturday, December 1, 2018, 8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.): Closed for West Palm Beach Antique Flea & Craft Market.
- 300 block of Evernia St. from Dixie Hwy. to entrance of City garage. (Saturday, December 1, 2018) Road closure for Belgium Christmas Market.
CITYPLACE ROAD CLOSURES
- Full closure: All Currie Park boat ramps at 2400 Flagler Drive are closed for repairs. Reopening date rescheduled for Spring 2019. Ramps will not be accessible during the construction period. Currie Park will remain open from sunrise to sunset
- Rosemary Ave. between Okeechobee Blvd. and Hibiscus St. (through Friday, April 12, 2019):
Full closure for CityPlace streetscape improvements. Access to all parking garages will be maintained. Pedestrian traffic will be unaffected.
PALM BEACH COUNTY (PBC) ENGINEERING & PUBLIC WORKS CLOSURES IN CITY OF WPB
- Hibiscus St. between Rosemary Ave. and Quadrille Blvd. (through Saturday, February 23, 2019): Full closure for CityPlace streetscape improvements. Access to all parking garages from Quadrille Blvd. will be maintained. Pedestrian traffic will be unaffected. For more information: https://www.futureofcityplace.com/.
- Church St./Old Okeechobee Rd. from Okeechobee Blvd. to N. Florida Mango Rd. (until further notice): Periodic lane closures with flaggers controlling traffic for pavement markings.
FLORIDA DEPT OF TRANSPORTATION (FDOT) CLOSURES IN CITY OF WPB
- Australian Ave. and Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. (until further notice): Intersection improvements. Periodic lane closures.
- Jog Rd., north of 45th St., and west of Florida’s Turnpike (until further notice): Periodic southbound lane closures with flaggers controlling traffic for FPL pole replacement.
- Roebuck Rd. from Jog Rd. to Haverhill Rd. (periodic lane closures until further notice): Alternating traffic with flaggers controlling traffic for road construction.
- For more information, contact PBC Engineering & Public Works: (561) 684-4000 or http://discover.pbcgov.org/.
- US 1/S. Dixie Hwy. from Cranesnest Way to Jefferson Rd. (through Friday, December 14, 2018) may have intermittent northbound lane and shoulder closures, daily 9 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., and nightly, 7 p.m. until 5 a.m., Sunday night through Friday for water main removal, drainage and curb installation, and paving operations.
- Belvedere Rd., just east of Mercer Ave. at the railroad tracks. (through Friday, November 30, 2018): Two westbound lanes will be closed, 9 p.m. until 5 a.m., Monday night through Friday morning for pole replacement operations.
- 45th Street and Australian Ave. (at the SFRTA Railroad tracks, Australian Ave. and Mangonia Dr). may have intermittent outside lane closures in each direction, 9 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, through Friday, Nov. 30, for FPL pole replacement.
- For more information, contact FDOT: (866) 336-8435 or http://www.fdot.gov/
City of West Palm Beach Road and Dock Closure Updates are issued weekly by the City and may be viewed online at http://wpb.org/News-Video/Road-Closure-Updates