It’s more than palm trees. It’s people and profits.
Stretching along one of the most glorious stretches of South Florida’s Atlantic coastline, for decades the West Palm Beach area has been attracting America’s captains of industry for rest and relaxation. But today, the city is the region’s official seat of government and thriving business center. And it’s easy to see why.
The City offers an incredible business infrastructure that cuts costs, improves efficiencies and makes business easier to do than other areas of the country. Several industries such as Marine Services, Investment and Financial Services, Healthcare, Biotech, and Professional Services have long enjoyed supportive, thriving concentrations of similar businesses.
West Palm Beach offers easy access and mobility, including international connections by air, port, rail and highway. The area provides an educated and talented workforce made possible through superb public and private schools, technical colleges and local universities. The City actively fosters a positive, pro-business climate; fast-tracking development, permits, cutting red tape; and where possible, locating grants and financial assistance. And maybe best of all – Florida has no state income tax.
Why other businesses have chosen West Palm Beach:
Economic Development Strategy Plan
- No state or local income tax
- Easy transportation and commutes to, from and within the area
- Access to domestic and international markets by rail, plane, port, and highway
- Diverse, educated workforce and talent pool already in place
- Nationally recognized schools and institutions of learning
- West Palm Beach is the thriving urban hub to the local region
- A local pro-business government, cutting red tape and facilitating business
- Potential relocation incentives
- One of Florida’s most walkable central business districts
- A vibrant downtown entertainment district
- Ethnic, cultural and demographic diversity
- Easy access to Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach and the world
- The City has a positive momentum, and bright future outlook
Ready to visit, need personalized information, or want to plan an executive tour? Contact:
West Palm Beach Director of Economic Development